I love reading. I always loved good stories and had grand imagination to accompany them. I haven`t read a lot of books in the past couple years - probably only one every couple of months, whereas I used to read a book a week before! So I decided to read more again.
It wasn`t a decision honestly, I just felt that need to read that I haven`t felt in a very long time. I guess I was in a reading slump.
I think I want to set my goal for 2019 to be hmm, maybe to read 20 books in total? Yeah, 20 sounds good. I don`t want to over-exhaust myself and not be able to achieve it and get into a reading slump again ahah.
Here are some ideas for the books I`d like to read:
1. The Great Gatsby by Scott F. Fitzgerald
2. Hippie by Paulo Coelho
3. The Pilgrimage by Paulo Coelho
4. Life of Pi by Yann Martel
5. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
6. Una by Momo Kapor
7. Re-read Heidi by Johanna Spyri
8. Re-read Anne of Green Gables & Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery
9. The History of Art by H. W. Janson
10. A Treatise on Painting by Leonardo da Vinci
11. Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse
12. The Tao of Pooh by Benjamin Hoff
13. The Third Eye by Lobsang Rampa
14. The Art of Happiness by Dalai Lama XIV
15. What the Buddha Taught by Walpola Rahula
16. Mindfulness In Plain English by Henepola Guaratana
17. Does The Noise In My Head Bother You by Steven Tyler
18. Travelling to Infinity by Jane Hawking
19. Slash by Slash
20. It`s So Easy: And Other Lies by Duff McKagan
Is a theme visible here? I love rock n roll legends, books about peace and buddhism, and (what will hopefully going to turn out to be) some good fictional literature!
I have made a Goodreads account and you can check it out HERE. I have also added it to the left side of the blog, where the list of pages is. I plan on
- Lena xx